END USER AGREEMENT
Please read this page carefully prior to using PeopleLocates.com. When you have finished reviewing this user agreement and if you agree to its terms, you can return to the website at http://www.peoplelocates.com
Introduction and Summary:
In summary, the terms below state that you - the end user - are responsible for the correct, ethical and lawful usage of any and all data, information and otherwise investigative assets collected by using peoplelocates.com, its research resources and literature.
Furthermore, the terms below state that you, the end user, agree that any and all consequences as a result of using this site are a result of your own actions, and that any risks - or potential risks - are comprehensively assumed by you, the end user.
In addition, in the event that the use of this site and/or its sources somehow inflicts damages upon you, your assets or anything that you consider valuable, you agree to hold harmless peoplelocates.com, its directors, affiliates, employees and owners, and agree that we are not liable for any such damage whatsoever.
As a concluding point to this initial summary, you agree that the information and data made available by this site is a compilation of external, "public domain" public records that may be inaccurate, incomplete or outdated. You assume any and all risks in terms of taking any actions based on the information accessed by using peoplelocates.com
Terms & Conditions for accessing and using information:
You agree that your use of any and all public records, references, resources, databases and information contained or referred to on peoplelocates.com is governed by the following terms and conditions:
1. Access to Compiled Information and Resources. grants you (the end user) a "personal use" license, which is not transferable to any other party, to access our index of database resources and the information contained in the databases, for the sole purpose of conducting lawful and ethical investigations and/or searches for your own personal use.
2. Sources of Information. serves as a quick-reference directory for EXTERNAL databases, sites, and information that is owned, maintained and hosted by other parties, including Government Agencies, corporate entities and individuals. peoplelocates.com organizes the access links or contact sources for these external services, not owned by or affiliated with peoplelocates.com, in order to save time and provide referrals to helpful resources that the end user may not have found otherwise from their own research, being that several of the resources listed by peoplelocates.com are not what we, based on our sole discretion, consider to be "common knowledge" by typical internet users.
BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, YOU, THE END USER, ARE IMPLYING THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE ORGANIZATIONAL TYPE OF REFERENCE/DIRECTORY SERVICE BEING PROVIDED BY PEOPLELOCATES.COM RATHER THAN ANY PROPRIETARY SEARCH FUNCTIONS OR EXCLUSIVE DATABASES NOT OTHERWISE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC.
3. General Restrictions. You agree to only use any and all information accessible from and/or within our site for ethical, legal purposes, and in full compliance with all corresponding/applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Furthermore, you agree that all information accessible from this site may not be used to disturb, stalk, harass, threaten, embarrass or infringe upon the privacy of any individual. You agree not to use this site or any resources it suggests to obtain any information about "celebrities" or other public persons, or to investigate and/or determine the location of persons under the age of 18 (juveniles).
4. FCRA Considerations, Conditions & Restrictions. peoplelocates.com is NOT a consumer reporting agency as defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (Ã¯Â¿Â½FCRAÃ¯Â¿Â½), and any data available or compiled within this site has not been made available in whole or in part for the purpose of providing consumer reports, as defined in the FCRA. You agree not to use any information made available or referred to by this site as a deciding factor in (1) determining whether an individual is eligible for personal credit/loans or insurance or evaluating risks associated with existing consumer credit obligations, (2) evaluating an individual for hiring (employment), job promotion, reassignment or retention (including the hiring of household laborers such as child caretakers, cleaning/upkeep/gardening laborers, contractors, and other individuals), or (3) any other personal business transaction with another individual (including, but not limited to, entering into a partnership, forming a contract, trading services and leasing/renting property to a tenant).
5. Abuse & Misuse. If a situation arises in which peoplelocates.com has suspicions that the available information or resources have been misused by a client, we will contact any pertinent law enforcement agencies (as appropriate) and will provide them with any user/client information needed for the aforementioned party to conduct an official investigation. You consent to the provision of this information for any such event. You further agree to fully cooperate and, if necessary, provide assistance with all internal monitoring and investigations of our client base and the operations of our website.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The information made available within our site originates and has been compiled from public records and other legal sources for the exclusive purpose of (1) determining the location of individuals, property and businesses, and/or (2) providing general background information about individuals and businesses for the purpose of the end user being able to verify stated legitimacy, location or other details. Neither peoplelocates.com nor any of our resources/referred sites represents, claims or warrants that the information is current, complete or accurate.
PEOPLELOCATES.COM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, CLAIMS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SUITABILITY FOR ANY GIVEN PURPOSE.
FURTHERMORE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PEOPLELOCATES.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU (THE END USER) FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER CLAIMS OF YOURS OR THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You, the end user, assume all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using our site and the information contained/compiled within it.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree that you shall indemnify and hold harmless peoplelocates, its directors, affiliates, employees and agents, and the companies/entities that have contributed information to or provided services for our site, against any and all direct or indirect losses, claims, demands, expenses (including attorneys fees) or liabilities of any such nature or kind arising out of your use of our site and your use or distribution of any information obtained from the information and/or resources. You will be promptly made aware of any such claim.
8. REFUND POLICY. Fees for use of our services are posted either on a specific page for a specific search, or else quoted to you individually via email. These quotes are considered an "electronic record". Users agree to pay associated fees when your payment is finalized. peoplelocates.com will use reasonable efforts to deliver timely, accurate information services to its customers, compiled from select public records and proprietary sources; provided, however, that customer accepts all information "AS IS". All purchases are final with no refunds except as may be stated on a specific webpage, or in a signed agreement (either hand signature or electronic signature).
9. COMPENSATION DISCLOSURE. You acknowledge that peoplelocates.com makes recommendations for and referrals to some products and services on the website for which it acts as an "affiliate" - meaning that peoplelocates.com may be compensated for purchases made by users who are referred to paid services/products via our website. peoplelocates.com makes every effort to accurately represent products/services it promotes. Regardless, you agree that it is your sole responsibility to conduct your own due diligence before making any purchase as a result of visiting any hyperlink or form located on the site. See sections 6 & 7 for more details on your responsibilities regarding resources (paid, unpaid, compensated & non-compensated) provided on peoplelocates.com
10 The Client/Buyer Viewer certifies that the search is being made in accordance with one of the following legally permissible purposes: Locating Missing Person, Child Support Enforcement, Collections, Skip Tracing, People Locator Service, Locating Alumni, Other Legal, Normal Business Use, Judgment On Subject, Apprehending Criminals, Law Firm - Fiduciary Interest, Legal Process Service, Legal Research, Employment Verification, Finding Owners of Unclaimed Goods, Fraud and Loss Prevention, Government Agency, Insurance Claims Investigations, Investigation of Civil Litigation, Journalistic Endeavors, Locating Pension Fund Beneficiaries, Necessary to Complete Transaction, Permission from Subject, Product Recalls, Resolve Customer Disputes, Search On Myself (person ordering search), To Give to a Court of Law, Witness and Victim Locating, Asset Identification, Court Related, Law Enforcement, Licensed P. I., Locate Former Patients (Medical Industry Only), Locating Beneficiaries and Heirs, Locating Existing Customers, Locating Former Customers, Locating Former Employees or Locating Fraud Victims.
When you have finished reviewing these terms & conditions and if you agree to them, you can return to the website at http://www.peoplelocates.com